1. Best run ever – first time I ran 16K, actually 16.5. I felt great, the nutrition was right, the weather was great, the people were perfect and it was a day I felt like a runner.
2. Three words that describe my running – slow, awkward, work in progress
3. My go-to running outfit is – Capri’s and a t-shirt, sunglasses and iPod
4. Quirky habit while running - eating a CLIF bar on long runs
5. Morning, midday, evening – morning, get it done and out of the way
6. I won’t run outside when it’s – snow or ice, basically January to March
7. Worst injury—and how I got over it: collapse metatarsal arch, one year of pain and treatment. I was having IT band problems and I changed my running style from heel striking to mid foot overnight and my foot was not strong enough.
8. I felt most like a badass mother runner when – I reach a new longest distance done
9. Next race is - Sept 23rd, Army Run
10. Potential running goal for 2013 – Half Marathon May 2013, Boilermaker Run July 2013