Thursday 13 September 2012

10 questions

So this has been going around the running blog sites and I thought it would be fun to do, 10 questions about me and running so here goes


1. Best run ever – first time I ran 16K, actually 16.5.  I felt great, the nutrition was right, the weather was  great, the people were perfect and it was a day I felt like a runner.

2. Three words that describe my running  slow, awkward, work in progress

3. My go-to running outfit is – Capri’s and a t-shirt, sunglasses and iPod

4. Quirky habit while running  - eating a CLIF bar on long runs

5. Morning, midday, evening – morning, get it done and out of the way

6. I won’t run outside when it’s – snow or ice, basically January to March

7.  Worst injury—and how I got over it: collapse metatarsal arch, one year of pain and treatment.  I was having IT band problems and I changed my running style from heel striking to mid foot overnight and my foot was not strong enough.

8. I felt most like a badass mother runner when – I reach a new longest distance done

9. Next race is -  Sept 23rd, Army Run

10. Potential running goal for 2013 – Half Marathon May 2013, Boilermaker Run July 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment